• : Introduce yourself here!

Topic: Introduce yourself here!

#26 2011-05-10 14:51:11

Magi
Zombie Slayer
Magi

Re: Introduce yourself here!

JamesNewton wrote:

Am I the only person who really didn't like Limbo?

I only wished it were longer.

Wii:
Xbox: Ma9i
"When dealing with aliens, try to be polite, but firm. And always remember that a smile is cheaper than a bullet." -D9

#27 2011-05-10 17:08:16

TyGer
TyGer

Hi I'm TyGer I came here from NL, I unexpectedly now have an Xbox
It was my Older Brothers,but it red ringed so he bought a 4gb slim with Kinect.
gave his old one to me and I fixed it.

I not on Xbox live yet, because the Ethernet cable running to the room with our TV does not work, and its been 93 outside so its like 105 in the attic.

Last edited by TyGer (2011-05-10 17:30:11)

Everyone is changing their name!
3DS
Currently Playing:
3DS: PilotWings Resort.
DS: Pokemon White, Mega Man Zero Collection.
360: Sonics Ultimate Genesis Collection.

#28 2011-05-12 08:43:19

James
Administrator
James

Welcome aboard TyGer!

#29 2011-05-16 03:00:06

dennistng
dennistng

I'm Dennis. Been 21 years old for the past 7 years. Living in Perth, Australia at the moment. Got an old white 250GB xbox and a Kinect about 2/3 months ago. My first ever console system. Pretty awesome, I'd say.

Right now, I'm stuck on Fable 2 and Tales of Vesperia. I haven't gone to Fable 3 YET. Love JRPGs, especially ones with co-op play, so my wife and I can hack'n'slash together.

#30 2011-05-16 12:29:09

EliPro
EliPro

Im Eli. Im 14 years old an live in Nashville Tennessee. Ive had an xbox 360 for about 5 years. Currently playing portal 2 and Bad company 2. A Bout to get crysis 2 and brink

Wii FC:-5792
GE007:00555-9505-006
Brawl:
3DS:
Steam:killa7
Im currently playing:
Wii:Call of Duty Black Ops
DS:Okamiden, Radient Historia

#31 2011-05-16 16:45:20

James
Administrator
James

Welcome to the site, dennistng! Whereabouts are you stuck on Fable II? I finally finished it the other week so may be able to help out!

And welcome to you too, EliPro - always good to see a familiar face from Nintendo Life! Hope you enjoy Brink, let us know what it's like.

#32 2011-06-22 10:47:08

w0nderboi
w0nderboi

Hello fellow Kinectaku's,

My real name is Jack, age 21(1989)and i'm from the Netherlands. I've been an Xbox gamer since the release of the original way back and bought a 360 on release as well. I have been on Xbox Live for 7 years now(wow time flies by!). And recently bought Kinect and hope to have a lot of fun on it together with my girlfriend and the hardcore games in the future where we all are waiting for.

Besides my Xbox i own a lot of retro systems like the Dreamcast, Sega mega drive(1&2), all game boy's up to DS lite, N64, GameCube, Xbox and more.

Last but not least i'm an avid Halo fan, the books, games, merchandise and trough the years I've build up a little collection of halo stuff.

Feel free to add me on XBL.
Gamertag: Spartan Jack NL

My body is ready. - Reggie Fils-Aime @ E3 2007

• Forums
  • : General Discussion
  • : Introduce yourself here!

Board footer